We assist you in your labour related matters, including:
– Chairing of disciplinary hearings
– Representation of employers at CCMA
– Labour relations consultation and labour litigation
– Industrial relations and human resources policy development
– Review and drafting of employment contracts
– Retrenchment and restructuring
– Implementation of employment equity and completion of EE Reports and design and implementation of EE policies and plans.
We’ll help you create, launch, and maintain a performance review process that helps your organization recognize employees for outstanding performance, as well as address performance related issues whilst offering constructive feedback.
Job Score Cards
We assist you in creating a Job Score card.
Job descriptions are usually vague and at Dalim we assist you in creating a Job Score Card that sets expectations around KPIs and results expected. The Job Score Card also serves as the framework for Managers and their direct reports to rate performance.
Recruitment, Selection and Retention
Recruitment, attraction and retention of great talent requires a deliberate effort. Our recruitment methodology ensures that our clients are able to continuously seek and retain top performers for your talent pool.
We understand that hiring is a costly exercise and thus it is imperative that you get it right the first time. It is for this exact reason that we have moved away from the conventional way of recruiting, and have introduced Topgrading principles in our hiring process, which is the proven hiring and promoting method that turbo charges company performance.
We offer customised training in various disciplines:
– An analysis of your requirements
– Designing an appropriate training program to meet your requirements
– Executing the approved program and providing post training reviews.
We are driven to do the best job possible. We pride ourselves on cultivating lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
Our clients include many of the world’s best-performing and most admired companies, law firms, and industry organizations as well as government agencies.